There is only one game in town, and let's be realistic here, it's AEW
Let me list some on the reasons why:
1) BB DMD - great on the mic, and the rematch with Thunder Rosa has to be a bona fide classic (PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN)
2) Wheeler Yuta just gets better and better
3) Jericho and Kingston, and the turn to 2.0... what a twist!
4) William Regal with Moxley and Danielson?!
5) Wardlow finally being given some airtime (the turn on MJF, excellent pay-off from a very long-running story)
6) The break-up of the AHFO - shows that AEW are not afraid to develop stories quickly
7) FTR firing Tully Blanchard (see #6)
8) JEFFREY NERO HARDY
The bottom line is: over the last week or so, across multiple AEW shows, we have seen storylines pay off, and where the storyline hasn't been going anywhere, they have moved on - pronto.
The only word of caution is that perhaps the roster is getting too big... but, at least the wrestlers can work outside AEW!